ESLD or European Society for Lasers and Energy Based Devices dedicates itself to dermatological procedures performed not only with means relating to photons (lasers, intense pulsed light sources and light emitting diodes) but also other energy based technologies (electrocautery, radiofrequency, etc.). Every aspect of these techniques are taken into account- i.e. research, biological effects on the skin, efficiency, safety and quality of cosmetic improvement etc.
- Participation in a non-profit organisation dedicated to the improvement of science and knowledge pertaining to laser and energy based device (EBD) medicine on an international level
- Access to ESLD online discussion forum to discuss challenges management related to Laser and EBD applications with other international experts
- Online access to the Journal of Cosmetic and Laser Therapy (JCLT)
- A quarterly newsletter with the latest news in laser medicine
- Organisational representation and participation in over 10 international congresses annually
- Access to the member area of the ESLD website
- Networking opportunities with others in this exciting field
- Benefit from reduced entrance fees in some* international events
- Summaries of ESLD subspecialty conferences gain you access to a summary of the discussed subjects without even being present at the conference
*ESLD cannot guarantee reduced entrance fees to all conferences and are subjected to change.
For any information about membership, please contact us at the address below : firstname.lastname@example.org