Dr. Anne LE PILLOUER -PROST
- Small Arterial Malformations (AM) can exceptionally be treated with lasers – A case report
by Assoc Prof Agneta TROILIUS RUBIN
- Is low dose oral isotretinoin useful to optimize light and EBD-assisted treatments for acne and rosacea?
By Leonardo MARINI
- Complications after ablative fractional photothermolysis for the treatment of acid induced scar of the lower leg
By J. PÜNCHERA, H.J. LAUBACH
- Treatment of Striae Alba using Fractional Radiofrequency (FMR) with and without Lyophilized Growth Factors (LGF)
By Ahmed Abd Elfattah AFIFY, Nuha Hussain Ali AL-RUBAIAY, Marwa ABDALLAH
- Rare complications and challenges with laser & EBDs (based on literature review)
By A Le PILLOUER-PROS
- Pigmentation of facial vitiligo with combination therapy: HIFU, fractional CO2 laser and intradermal PRP
By Aura Ibeth RUIZ ROSAS, Fernando Palma, Juan Camilo Parra
And much more!
Want to read more? download the full article : click on the link below & Join the ESLD